Monday, 27 February 2012

The rest of the instruments.

The rest of the instruments in this track are going to be played by me. I am currently undecided on whether I want to add more instruments, such as violin. The instruments I am playing are:

Guitars: There are a ton of guitars in this track. This is my main instrument and I composed some of the song on the guitar - it is well within my skill level but the main part will test my concentration and stamina with constant barre chords.

Bass: The bass is an instrument I've been playing for a while, the bass line is simple and should be easy to play. I will use my fingers to play it to achieve a warmer tone with less attack.

Keyboards: There are a few chord backings. I will play these on the keyboard which I have been playing for 4 years; I am a litle rusty but the part is not too complicated and will help me to get back into it.

Overall this song is not too challenging but is different from what I am used to. It gives me an opportunity to use the techniques which I excel at; vibrato and bends, and work on increasing my stamina using barre chords. It will also help me get back up to speed on the keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment